Coquito is a traditional Puerto Rican punch served at Christmas and New Years celebrations. The drink is similar to eggnog but without eggs and lots of rum, yum, yum!
- 1 – 15 oz cans Cream of Coconut (Coco Lopez)
- 1 – 14 oz cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 – 12 oz can Evaporated Milk
- 1 – 15 oz can of Coconut Milk (Goya brand)
- 1 – 2 cps DonQ or Bacardi Silver or White Rum
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Place all ingredients in a blender and process for 3 minutes at high speed until frothy. Store in a glass container in the refrigerator until chilled. Serve in a 4-5oz rocks or cocktail glass chilled, with a cinnamon stick and dusted with a little cinnamon.
Note: if using cinnamon sticks boil 1 cup water with cinnamon sticks for 15 mins. remove sticks and add additional ingredients. Simmer for 5 minutes, pour in bottle and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.